Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLFNTM02 VARIOUS-DIABLO LOCO vs FANTOMAS EP 02
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLFNTM02 VARIOUS-DIABLO LOCO vs FANTOMAS EP 02
DLFNTM02 VARIOUS-DIABLO LOCO vs FANTOMAS EP 02 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: VARIOUS ARTISTS
TITLE: “DIABLO LOCO vs FANTOMAS EP 02” WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLFNTM02
RELEASE DATE: EARLY APRIL
GENRE: Booty-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, the high quality Tech-Funk/Tech-Breaks label join forces with his ultra thrilling Booty-Breaks brother, the mighty FANTOMAS RECORDS for a series of top quality Booty stuff for heavy dancefloor action!

Sonia Danidoff, who had been waltzing with Thomery, was a little out of breath. A quick glance in a mirror showed the lovely Princess that her cheeks were rather flushed:"I am scarlet," she thought, with that touch of feminine exaggeration characteristic of her! She was a true daughter of Eve! At that exact moment she felt a slight tug at the bottom of her skirt, and at the same time a black coat was making profuse apologies: it was Monsieur Nanteuil: "I am in despair, Princess!" cried the banker. "But no one is quite responsible for his movements in such a crush!... I am very much afraid that I have stepped on the muslin of your ravishing toilette and have slightly torn it!" The Princess protested that it did not matter in the least, and the banker moved away, bowing low and pouring out apologies and regrets. As soon as he had left her the Princess showed her annoyance: how could she lead the cotillion with this tear in her dress, slight though it might be—and the cotillion would begin in less than half an hour! Then she remembered that her fiancé had led her, on her arrival, to a little drawing-room, quite away from the reception rooms at the end of the gallery, that she might leave her cloak there, saying: "Dear Princess, I have prepared this boudoir for you, and you only."

1.LUNATHICS “Sherry”
2.B-LAW “Atomic Zone (KL2 remix)”
3.LUNATHICS “Lima (JAVY GROOVE remix)”

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available EARLY APRIL from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
www.discodistribution.com/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlfnt...lunathics-sherry-cut
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlfnt...-law-atomic-zone-kl2
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlfntm02-lunathics-lima-javy

BEATPORT LINK
pro.beatport.com/release/diablo-loco-vs-fantomas-ep-02/1494433
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx